The Spear & Jackson Group has a tremendous wealth of history, dating back to 1760 when Alexander Spear & John Love formed a Company in Sheffield called Spear & Love. In 1814, John Spear, the nephew of Alexander, took on an apprentice called Sam Jackson and in 1830 the partnership Spear & Jackson was formed.
Over the years, Spear & Jackson’s products have become widely recognised for their heritage and high quality, with the Group growing and diversifying through various acquisitions over the years and now organised in to two principal business divisions:
- The Tools Group encompassing S&J and Eclipse Tools with operations through the UK & Export Trade, France, Australia & New Zealand.
- The Engineering Technology Group encompassing our Precision Measurement (the Bowers Group, M&W and Baty International) and Magnetic Technology Businesses (Eclipse Magnetics & Boilermag)
Joining the Group means joining…
- Group that has long-standing heritage;
- Group that has global recognition;
- Group that is driven to deliver products of the highest quality and exceed customers expectations;
- Group that is dynamic and diverse;
- Group that is growing, evolving and excited about the future.
Joining the Group means thriving in an environment that is fast-paced, driven through constant innovation and positive change, offering challenge, a supportive team atmosphere and above all great job satisfaction.
Want to find out about current Group opportunities? Click on the links below…