Bowers Group, a global leader in the design and manufacture of precision measuring solutions, is proud to announce the launch of its new website: www.bowersgroup.co.uk.
The new website has been designed to provide the ultimate user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality throughout. The site includes extensive product information to help customers understand Bowers Group’s complete range of precision measuring solutions. Technical data, videos and application stories work together to provide a detailed overview of Bowers Group’s capabilities across a wide range of sectors, including Aerospace, Defence, Energy and Automotive.
Created with the user experience firmly in mind, the website has been designed using the latest technology so is compatible with today’s browsers and mobile devices. The site covers the full solutions portfolio from Bowers of over 500 products, including:
- Bore gauging and precision hand tools from Bowers and Moore & Wright
- Non-contact measurement solutions from Baty International
- Portable and bench hardness testers from CV Instruments
- Swiss-manufactured digital measuring instruments from Sylvac and Trimos
- Digital inclination systems from Wyler
- Inspection solutions for the Oil & Gas sector from Gagemaker
“The new website is a powerful resource for metrology professionals to expand their knowledge of the latest technologies available from Bowers. Customers can now benefit from richer online content that is easier to navigate and share with others, assisting the specification process. This is a result of talking with customers and gaining their valuable feedback.” said Geoff Jackson, Bowers Group Managing Director.